snow

Wednesday 29 June 2011

29 June 2011 @ Bio practical

arghh~ not felling well today =( feel damn dizzy and very weak T.T
so i skip 2 lecture class today =P
applied math and bio.
wake up at 1000 this morning =)
sleep well yesterday ~
i love to sleep~ hahaha~
my housemates always says that i am piggy. =D
went to OLD TOWN with Felicia for our breakfast~
finish our breakfast at 1120 !
i am late!
my class start at 1130 T.T
so i have to take taxi to school~
when i get in to the taxi and tell the driver my destination, he ask me that where is tarc =.=
no choice~
have to get down because when he ask me to tell him the direction , i failed to do so.
hahahah! i am totally 路痴 ~
finally ~ i get a taxi n reach C100 ,where my phy practical class held at 1135 ~
really have no energy to carry out the experiment~
the worst thing is i have no energy to tie my pendulum !
but i still able to hand in my report on time.
i have my bio practical after chemi lecture~
we carry out food test this week.
these are what we use for experiment ~
 the result for protein 's test ~
the purple colour shows that the solution contain protein ~
 non reducing sugar 's test~
 those orange colour show the present of sugar~
test for reducing sugar =)

wing said that she was serious and that time she was holding test tube for Revanth to observe the color changed~
do u agree ??
cant upload another 2 pretty photo ~ so sad =(

No comments:

Post a Comment