snow

Tuesday 14 June 2011

13 June 2011 school reopen ~

wee~
time past wit lightning speed~
haiz~ my holiday just end like this T.T
do nothing in this holiday~
just rotting in my room ,what i do is just eat , sleep n online ~ =P
even i am just rotting at there , but i still wish to have more holidays~
i  ♥ holidays =D
wake up at 730 even my class start at 1000 because of the sun light~ =.=
going school wit holiday mood~
damn sleepy because in this holiday i wake up at 1300 then sleep again at 1600~
so when i reach home  the first thing that i did was take a nap even i have a lot of homework~
haiz~ my false again~
holiday i am too lazy d~
never touch my hw~
so i have to rush for it before lecture wanna to discuss it T.T
how pity am i T.T
phy lecture~ CAN YOU STOP GIVING HOMEWORK~
wake up at 1900~ then take dinner wit my housemate at outside~
but i have no ideal about that place~ don't know where is it~
reach home around 2100. start to do hw
Gambateh  ♥ wish i can finish it tonight~
but i only did 2~ too geram d~ all answer that i found is totally different from the answer given =.=
HERH~ don't want to do d~
lets die tml~ but nvm ~ stil got someone accompany me =)

alan~ no need to say sorry because ffk between fren is normal  ♥
hoongyih~ thanks for take me home  ♥

ps : blog today because i really have no time to blog yesterday~ damn tired n i got a lot of hw ~

No comments:

Post a Comment