snow

Saturday 11 June 2011

11 June 2011 @ sunway pyramid

*ps : my English is poor~ so if i have any grammar mistake pls pardon me~ n tell me pls~ thanks =)

Arrgh~ today is 11 June and AARON YAN going to have his concert at Taiwan~ >.<
i wan to go~ really love him~ but it is impossible~ i am not born with silver spoon n it is impossible for me to go Taiwan~

so~ i am going to blog about what i did today =)
went to sunway pyramid wit my sis ~MAN.
nth special~ just like usual.

my look today =]








when we reach there ~ we rush to the cinema to buy ticket~
WOW~ terrible~ we reach cinema at 11 am and what we saw is a long quiet which you cant see the end~
Haiz~ no choice~ we have to quiet up and fortunately there is a express line for Kung Fu Panda 2 and X-man first class.Wakaka~
yea~
but even with an express line~ we still have to quiet up for 20 minute =.=~ sigh~ wasting my time~
after we get the ticket. we went to red box for sing k =D
both of us order salad and ice lemon tea.


we sing from 1130 til 1330.
then we went to ECCO @ Asia Avenue. to buy a bag for my sis~ shue.

HAHAHAHAHA~
we take our lunch at SUSHI KING again~
we share piri-piri chicken and sashimi gozen =) damn full~

before we went to sushi king~ we went to Kindori for ice cream =)
Puiyee recommend this for me yesterday so i went for a try~
i order a pumpkin ice-cream while man order a cherry ice-cream~

it is fresh make and look nice =) but for me the ice-cream is suck! it is not smooth enough ~ mine is still okie but man 's is terrible~ damn sour !!!!!!













time past with lightning speed
is the time for movie now! =D i ♥ movie
we watch Kung Fu Panda 2
the movie is nice~ FUNNY ~ love it ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment