kinda late to write a wish list right , not really, i am chinese, and my celebration for chinese new year haven't end yet. is just chu jiu ( 9th day of cny ) * ps : if not mistaken :P *
i got some things to do n things to buy this year!
1. get into utp and study petroleum engineering! which i know i hardly accept by utp due to my results so i got a back up plan for myself! :D that will be going UCSI instead of UTP :/ no choice
2. since i have settle down the course i want so i should work hard for it! i wanna get CGPA 3.5 and above for every minor and important test or exam.
3. get start in a new relationship and forget the past! i am so bored with the life that i having right now! i want some change!
4. I want a birthday celebration this year. NO CELEBRATION OR PRESENT FOR ME last year since everyone was busyyyy with a level
5. buy a new i phone or note! and a i pad too, i want these things so muchhhhh.
6. buy a pairs of converse . i want a high cut one even my legs are fat and short! i dont care what others people think anymore.
7. buy 1 pair of birkenstock and 1 pair of filp flop! one for my mom and one for myself :)
8. buy 1 set of make-up kit. i wanna start to learn make up!
9. buy 2 longchamp! same , one goes to mommy one for me! baby step for me :) and slowly i can get all those branded purse or hand bag for my mom, she didnt ask for it, she will never !i just wanted to give her all those nice stuff!
10. save for taiwan 's trip !! i think my mom wanna go taiwan. thats why i choose this place.
arghhhh! all of this cost me about 17 k !! T__T i can get these things if i don't need to pay college tuition fees by myself ! add up with college fees it will take me 30k . god!! how to earn that much!
my due date will be 18.2.2014! HOPE I CAN ACHIEVE IT! wish me good luck ;)
anyone wanna sponsor or send it as a gift for me kindly contact me through email ！ XD JUST KIDDING ! DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUS!
WORK HARD YANYEE! WORK HARD!
*ps : i am so lazy to post about my trip to thailand and about cny this year :X they are really long post!
Friday, 8 February 2013
okie. lets start the topic of the day, yes. chinese new year !! does cny means anything to you, to me it does when i am going back to my home town . i love going back home town for cny, i love having cny reunion dinner together. that feeling is so lovely having dinner together for 24 people, it is so crowed so you can only take a small place at the dinning table but is warm, and you get to chat around with you relatives. oh god! i just love that feel! after dinner the kids will play all the firecracker , ps or i pad. the for those youths and adults will all start gamble ! hahahahaha .then for nian chu yi grandmom will play all those cny songs because there are alot of kid in my family .
but all these are not gonna happen to me this year! because i am not going back to home town :( :O
sad sia. this will gonna be a boring cny because i will just stay at home. no cny songs and all those nice stuff for me :(((((((((( so this cny is gonna be so so to me, and i am not excited at all for this cny, it seem like meaningless .
didnt bought much for cny as i am not going out. and some of the clothes i actually bought for cny , i already wore it. so i didnt take the pictures of those clothes. the clothes of the upper part of the picture i bought it at malaysia while the rest of it i bought it at bangkok. i bought 2 pairs of shoes at bangkok too. things at bangkok are so cheap and look nice too, but , you know right when something look nice and cheap, you cant put high expectation on their quality. the money that i spend for the clothes i bought in malaysia is actually about 3x the money i spend at bangkok .
lastly! wish you guys have a happy chinese new year ! gong xi fa cai XD