snow

Tuesday 1 January 2013

new year , new life , NEW MV ♥

hey , morning ! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
yea, just woke up , play poker with sisters until 4 am yesterday . ermm, not good to stay awake until wee hour ,should have some change this year !

yes, this is not a post about new year wish or how hard i party yesterday . 

this is about my babe release a surprise mv for his pudding !!
ohh~ how sweet you are <3 this mv release without any notice and just now when i on my fb the news about his new mv are flooded on my wall ! so good to see this once i open my eyes .
it cheers any boost my day  :D

MY BEST NEW YEAR GIVE EVER !


this is the mv . here you go

love him since i was 13. i being his fans for 7 years and the support will go on! nothing will change no matter what happene !
i love his voice because it is warm , i love his smile because it is charming , love his look <3
but even he spoil his face i will still love him. * nothing gonna change my love for you you oughta know by now.... *
i know i am way to obsessed and over . but this is my blog i do what i want !

here's some other mv from the album ' THE MOMENT'




this is chinese version of i dont believe you from pink. he wrote the chinese lyric himself 



我们都是 一边珍惜着过往   一边努力 地奔向未来。

No comments:

Post a Comment