snow

Monday 31 December 2012

goodbye


well. 31 dec , the last day of 2012.
the world didn't end and life goes on.
times flies, especially happy and lovely moments they go even faster . a lot of thing happened this year, lost my best friend , bunny had the first fight at genting .... i dont want 2013 to come so fast because i dont get to study and have fun with bunny anymore :( *sob sob * we all will go to different course .


yea. like usual i just stay at home, watch drama and fb. these are the only thing i do during those special occasion because they are nothing special to me . i never go for any count down party before . am i pathetic ? :/ no special planning for 2013 because i know i will never follow the plans ,not even once . i always failed to accomplish the task or promises that i gave to myself , but i hold on promises that i make to others :) i just wish that i get to apply and accept by utp and earn 9k before april so that i can pay my tuition fees myself , to make the weight that my parents carry lighter . gonna work really hard next year . anyone that have any event jobs or need part timer, please kindly drop a message for me.

last but not least , happy new year !! and happy birthday mr. wong kang shyan c:


No comments:

Post a Comment