snow

Wednesday 9 January 2013

jealousy

seriously , i am so jealous with the kid that their parent will buy them everything they want .they dont need to work hard for it. i wish i could have parents that like my friends's parent, they give them what they want. i want i pone 5 , i want i pad with retina display, i want more clothes , shoes and bag. but i know i wont get it from my mom, i have to work hard and earn more money to buy myself what i want ! my mom dont buy me anything since i was in form 5. even during new year! i know , i am grown up , i am an adult now, i should earn for everything i want. i didn't blame my mom. i am already 20. and this is what parent do, they started to let go their kid , let them to learn to survive . okie, so i work for what i want, i earn for my thailand trip, i earn my own degree's tuition fee, i earn the money to buy new stuff. but i am just jealous ! so envy to see my friends with their post about their parent bought them new stuff, i wish i could too, i am not envy with the new things they own, but is because their parent bought them!! and i am so jealous when i see they go travel with their parents.

it is so nice to get presents from parent!!

so i work to get new stuff, my pays is not a lot and i still have to give half of my salary to my mom, she says this is a must! i know, so i just do what she said, but mom, can't u just buy me some clothes for chinese new year? i want the feel when parents bring kid to shop before chinese new year :( it is so nice and lovely!! i can feel it from my friends's picture or status. 

actually i know i never get to buy new stuff! because i will use the money that i left after giving my mom to buy new stuff for my sisters and my mom. i wish i got a sister that will buy thing for me just like my friends's sister ,so i do they same thing to my sisters, so that they feel happy.

i don't know when can i get new phone and own an i pad. but i will try my best to get myself all i want!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment