snow

Monday 11 July 2011

8 July 2011 @ Midvalley ♥

wahahah~ outing again =P
but this time is just Felicia♥ and I~
YEAH~ went MIDVALLEY for shopping !
I ♥ Mega sales but i hate it too~
it make me BROKE T___T
i hate u!
finish class at 12 as usual~
give a claps to me~
 because i am so good and didn't skip class~
ps : haha ~ actually is because i having test that time and cant skip class!!!
went midvalley by bus + lrt + ktm =_=
pity right~  it is troublesome !
so good if i can drive~
i can go anywhere i want c:
well~ this is just a dream~
i only went to the class for 3 times~
the uncle is too busy~
back to our topic .
reach there among 2 p.m because of the stupid KTM ! -_-
too slow~
and there is a lot of people~
we just like sardine when we are in the train !

 look scary right~ like those in the horror movie~
haha~
like final destination~

Felicia ♥
Finally ~
we were in Midvalley.
the first shop that we went is THE FACE SHOP~
i bought a cleansing wipes
cost me RM 8.90 =)
hungry T__T ~
went to SUSHI KING for our lunch~
haha~
sushi♥ again =P
mine is sashimi gozhen

Felicia ♥ one is Irodori gozen
 
our first station ~
CACHE C CACHE
i bought a pants and a long sleeve shirts~
but when i reach home and my sis saw that~
she say she want to borrow it from me because she will have an outing with her friends next week~
so i borrow her~
no pic for the clothes ~
as i say , my sis had borrow it from me~
show u all next time when i wear it =D

NEXT!
PADINI AUTHENTICS~
i bought 1 shirt at there while Felicia ♥ bought 1 short pants and 2 shirt ~

the third shop is NICHI~
she bought a dress there~
it look nice =)
she look pretty when she wear dress ♥
DRESS is more suitable for Felicia ♥
but i cant~
i think i will look weird when i wear that kind of dress!

COTTON ON !
we are coming~
i like a shirt at there~ jeans one~


but it cost RM 124 T__T
mammy~
buy it for me if i pass my test~
please~
i only bought a pants at there
she bought a dress and a singlet.

we went to ROMP too~
but didn't buy anything.

haha~ went to PADINI again~
because i want to but a sweater for my mom while Felicia want to buy a pants~

actually we want to go to Lavender for our tea~
but i have no time~ have to go home earlier because i scare i will trapped in traffic jam~
wait at bus stop at 1745~
but i get on the bus 1 hour later~
shit ! waste my time !
JAM ! JAM ! JAM!
spend 2 hours in bus~
my mom even worst~
she spend 2 hours just in front of summit!
pity my mom =(

I AM IN THE RED NOW T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment