snow

Wednesday 27 July 2011

22 July 2011 @ sunway pyramid

cant blog on the spot because i having flu~
having flu and cough until now~
>_<
still not feeling well~
and i have fever on this few day too~
sigh~
why my body is not strong enough to fight with the virus !
Wake up ! my antibodies ! you all must win in this war!
i wan to be recover and stay healthy !!!!!
deal?
went to sunway last Friday~
to watch harry potter~
reach there at 1230 and have my lunch alone at sushi king~
ya ~ sushi king again =_=
no choice !
really don't know what to take as my lunch~
meet with kang shyan after my lunch~
he accompany me to shop that day.
shop for wing's present =)
at the end i brought a gift card at cotton on for wing
i share it with felicia , wen yee and elaine~
it is just 13++ so we went to chat time~
each of us have a cup of bubble tea~
pity kang shyan because he told me that his bubble tea is tasteless~
meet his friend , Bryant ( hope i din spell his name wrongly) at 1445.
the movie start at 1500 so they went for a game first ~
wait at the cinema at 1500 and we thought the movie is gonna to start~
wait for 6 minute but the light haven't light up ~
when he check the ticket again only we found that actually the movie start at 1515. haha XD
10 minute past~
the light of theater 11 still haven light up =_=
so kang shyan check the ticket again.
guess what happened
he not only get the wrong time~ and the theater too!
haha!
this is my first time to see blur blur de kang shyan =P
so we go in as soon as possible so that we wont miss any scene~
finish the movie at 1725 and fetch by my mom.
actually the movie is not that nice~ as i have no any expectation on it so it didn't make me felt disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment