snow

Saturday 30 July 2011

30 july 2011 @ sunway pyramid

Planned to stay at pv 12 and study for monday’s chemi test
But failed =P
Hang out with kang shyan today.
Want to do revision together.
Went to sunway today
Reach sunway at  1310~
The journey took me about one and a half hour~
Quite jam today.
go to gurdian to buy my Hada labo 's moisturizing set before i buy the ticket




it cost me RM118 only =)
i really love♥ Hada Labo 's product
it make my skin feel better~

Meet kang shyan at 1345.


Went to starbucks and we going to start to start our revision.
Both of us grab a green tea cream~
I love it~
I only do 1 chapter in one and a half our =P
But he worst at me ~
Only did 2 math question =X
Haha~ both of us can’t concentrate
Want to watch a movie later ~
HANGOVER 2 !
Move to cinema at 1515
The movie is damn funny ~
Worth to watch~
He sent me to Taman Jaya LRT after the movie~
Thanks kang shyan
Reach pv 12 at 1900
Going to start my revision later~

No comments:

Post a Comment