snow

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Lalalalala, is just some people to introduce :)

Ahahahah. I am back, finally back!
That day he asked me, why I like to take photo for everything, is not like I am a blogger. And I told he , I seriously own a blog, so yes, I write .
Then he mock me and said. " I bet you have been ABANDON your blog for like 3000 years "and he ask for my last log in . 😐😕😥😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😅 he won !!!!
Ya, he is right, is like 6 months I never log in not to say write something.
So yes. I decided to write something that happened in these months.
Scroll back my photo gallery . I decided to start with some people that I met in Utar
17 June. I get to know Danny and it happened to be we shared the same bday,I am so happy that I finally meet one. And some thing much more surprise is there is another one that shared the same birthday with us, which is foong. And later he become one of my VIP in my life, my piggy , my brother :) we had lunch that day, and I met shu en, a super flitter, really good in communication, nice and cute girl, she is in debate team ;)
We also hang out everyday , movie, start gazing. I thought they really like me, and I feel they really care about me, I am so happy that time,

27 July, we went movida, is so cute that when someone in the group get drunk. Ahahahahaah .
life go on , we keep hanging out , life is full with food, fun, friends and movie,
Busy everyday, work on assignment and lab report, utar seriously have heavy loaded homework 
I even have to finish assignment alone because didnt get any group member,
They help me study for tests too, I thought they are really nice to me. 
Until one day, I know that they don't mean it,I mean some of them, they actually don't like me and talk something really bad behind me, so thing really not nice to listens. Like saying I am actually a slut or I have fuck face, I am some one really "cincai" and I can sleep with anyone, how can some of them do this to me, I really treat them as close friend.
WHATEVER! Since it is past tense already so I just let it go, is good too, at least i know who are my real friends now, is enough that I have foong and qiao rou !
And I know who are matter for me, I got my alevel babes, I got my bro and his birdy . That's enough! ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺


No comments:

Post a Comment